Earthing Product Instructions
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port” of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product, you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker provided in every kit.
Two amber lights illuminated is GOOD and means that you have a proper ground and you are ready to connect your Earthing product.
Any other light combination means your outlet is NOT properly grounded. Try testing another outlet.
Step 2: Setting Up the earthing product.
1. Place the product at the position that best suits you, so that you can make bare skin contact. Any part of your body will work.
2. Insert one end of Earthing cord into the ground port of a properly grounded wall outlet (third hole) or connect to the cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. Snap the other end of Earthing cord onto the earthing product.
4. You have completed the circuit and you are ready to ground
Step 3: How To Wash and Care For Your Earthing Sheet
It is good to wash your Earthing® product. It will not be harmed by washing, in fact, it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips bodies sweats and natural skin oils from the silver, keeping it conductive.
What i can do
- Wash a minimum of 2x per month or weekly
- Wash with warm water, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius).
- Dry in a dryer on low or line dry
What i cant do
- Don’t wash with bleach or fabric softeners
- Don’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
- Don’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
- Don't apply lotions or body oils before bed
Bleach, body lotions, and oils can affect the product conductivity and function. Fabric softener builds up on the silver or carbon layer and also ruins its conductive properties.
It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying lotion to the skin. Iron must be used in low heat.