Groonie Earthing PEMF Mat - Usability Instructions Manual
- Unpack and Place the Mat: Carefully unpack your Groonie Earthing PEMF mat. Lay it out on a flat surface, such as a bed, couch, or floor. Ensure the area is dry and away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Connect to Power: Attach the power cord to your PEMF mat and plug it into a nearby electrical outlet. Ensure the connection is secure to avoid any disruptions during use.
Operating the Mat:
- Power On: Switch on the mat using the control panel. You will see indicator lights or a display screen that confirms the mat is powered.
- Selecting Intensity and Program: Use the control panel to choose the intensity level and program that suits your needs. If you're new to PEMF therapy, start with a lower intensity and shorter duration.
- Position Yourself Comfortably: Lie down or sit on the mat. Make sure your body is in full contact with the mat for optimal results. You can use a thin cloth or sheet between you and the mat for hygiene or comfort purposes.
- Duration of Use: A typical session can last between 15-30 minutes. However, you can adjust this based on your comfort and the recommendations provided with your specific PEMF mat model.
- Turn Off and Unplug: Once your session is complete, turn off the mat and unplug it from the power source.
- Clean the Mat: Wipe down the mat with a dry, soft cloth to keep it clean. Avoid using harsh chemicals or submerging the mat in water.
- Store Safely: Fold or roll the mat gently without pressing too hard on the internal components. Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Use your PEMF mat consistently for best results. Incorporate it into your daily wellness routine.
- If you have medical conditions or implants, consult your healthcare provider before using the PEMF mat.
- Drink water before and after your sessions to stay hydrated.
- Pacemakers or Electronic Implants: Do not use the PEMF mat if you have a pacemaker, defibrillator, or any other implanted electronic device, as the electromagnetic fields may interfere with their operation.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women should avoid using the PEMF mat unless specifically advised by a healthcare professional.
- Medical Conditions: If you have any serious health conditions, such as heart disorders, epilepsy, or cancer, consult your doctor before use.
- Children and individuals with cognitive impairments should use the mat under close supervision to ensure safe usage.
- Ensure the mat is placed on a stable and flat surface to prevent slips or falls.
- Avoid placing the mat near water or in damp environments to prevent electrical hazards.
- Do not use the mat if the power cord or control panel is damaged. Inspect these components regularly for signs of wear or damage.
- Avoid using extension cords or power strips that are not rated for the mat’s power requirements.
- Limit sessions to the recommended duration, usually 15-30 minutes, to prevent discomfort or adverse effects.
- Do not fall asleep on the mat while it is operating.
- If the mat produces heat, monitor the temperature to ensure it is not too hot for your skin.
- Remove any metal jewelry or objects from your body before using the mat, as metal can conduct electromagnetic fields and potentially cause discomfort.
- Medical Consultation:
For more detailed information or if you have specific questions about your PEMF mat, please contact Groonie Earthing's customer service. We are always here to assist you with expert advice and support for all your earthing and grounding needs!